Monday, August 24, 2015

August 2015









This Month's Photograph

I took this panoramic photograph in New York City on the Upper West Side. I have experimented with panoramic photography for a number of years, trying a variety of approaches. I created this photograph using a digital mirrorless camera mounted on a tripod with a Really Right Stuff Panoramic head and editing it with Photomerge in Photoshop.

I also use the Autostitch application to create images that might be considered freeform panoramics. My iBook "Autostitched 1.0" is now available for 99 cents from the iTunes stores. It is compatible with iTouch, iPhone, iPad and MacBooks. You need to have an iPad with iBooks 2 or later and iOS 5 or later, or an iPhone with iOS 8.4 or later, or a Mac with OS X 10.9 or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment